Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Valentine Mini Session!

Looking for a lil something something special for Valentines Day!? This is it!  Our first annual Valentine Mini-Session!! 20 - 30 minutes - you and the one you love...(or your kids...or you and your mom... whatever!)  25 bucks..($5 for each additional person in the picture!) 5 images... all for you.. with copyright release... and I will include your shots in these SUPER CUTE Valentine's Cards - (this is what my kids will be handing out at school!) Oh my goodness.. seriously.. this is going to be a good time and you will have something wonderful that lasts.. a life time. What says I love you better than that!?!
Ps...the photo's in the mini cards are from my daughters 7th birthday party... really  need to get out those thank you cards from November!

No comments:

Post a Comment